Tuesday 22 June 2010

Research into nature and adaptation in nature

After going onto the bbc nature website and reading the entire adaptation section. I have realised that I need to think and brain storm about environments, to help me come to a plot which works in relation to nature rather than the story being to unrealistic and un-immersion. The environments and the creatures, people living within them will help determine the direction of the story. As well as reading about nature and the way things work within nature I read up on people who live in the Rainforests around the world. There main battle for survival is us. We are destroying there way of life by mining, taking the land off them and the food they need. Maybe this is something that I can use in my story.

Research:
www.ypte.org.uk/environmental/rainforest-tribes/92
www.bbc.co.uk/nature/

No comments:

Post a Comment